Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, December 26, 2011

big sister bonding

6/365: I've been super blessed to have an amazing family that supports me in pretty much everything I do, but I don't get to see them all that much since I graduated from high school. Upon graduating from college, I was able to move in with my grandparents and that was great, an awesome arrangement that has lead to many great discoveries about myself and my abilities…all that aside though, I do miss having time with my sisters.

I have 4 sisters, all but 2 have different parent combinations and should my now separated father and step-mother decide to make more children with other people, well…the family tree of siblings will just grow more. Today, I tried to spend more time with one of my younger sisters, Aaliyah. She fought the reading bug for awhile, but it has finally grabbed her enough and now I've got her reading The Hunger Games on her new Kindle in preparation for the movie. We went shopping (or at least attempted to) earlier today before linking up with family to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, which was pretty…impossible. The plot of the story at least.

All that being said, today was a good day. Plenty of giggles to go along with my not so happy time that I blogged about a bit earlier…but such is life.

SN: I got in contact with the guy…and now we're talking tomorrow morning. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment