Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

sign of the times

So the world is supposed to end a year from today according to the Mayans and though I'm not into any of that mumbo jumbo crap, I will indulge in something that I've been meaning to do for the LONGEST time...as in, this has literally been on my mind and in my bucket list of things to do that never got accomplished and now is the PERFECT time to get it done. So, starting tomorrow, I'll be doing a 365 blog. That's right, every single day, I'll have at least one post with a picture...and if there are really 366 days left in the year (since next year is a leap year) I'll have one day to go back and re-live each picture and every moment--talk about perfect timing.

For once, my procrastination has paid off. 


And should the world not end on December 21, 2012, even better...I've put together a year in photos. I'm actually giddy with excitement...it's almost too much for me to deal with...so much so, that I had to write a second entry for the day.

Yeah--that means I'm serious, b.

On top of that, it means I get to break in my Canon Rebel even more...holy crap, the good things just keep on rolling in, I swear. So prepare for pictures and words and feelings and all sorts of stuff to be piling in very soon.  I'm ecstatic.

SN: I have a date tonight. That's the other reason for this post because for once, I'm dealing with someone who has an inkling of potential and I might not even get to really enjoy it all the way because I might be getting a new job...but I probably won't talk about that really until sometime next week when I have some more information. All I know is that if it all works out, I'll be moving from the northeast back into the south and I'll have a beach right in my backyard. No complaints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment