Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, December 22, 2011

black santa

2/365: So today's picture is my "Welcome to Christmas in Mt. Laurel," lol.

Seriously.

It's not Christmas at my grandparent's house without dear ol' black Santa Claus twisting and turning with a candle in one hand and a tree in the other, standing on a box, with poinsettias arranged around him.

Every year he's out here. I love it. My younger sister is here, my parents will be up here tonight or really early tomorrow morning and it'll start to feel like Christmas for REAL. On the flip side, I have zero gifts bought.

None.
Zilch.
Nin.

I've had a horrible time with my finances, so I'm thinking this year, everyone will get a heartfelt card with a lot of words on the inside...hopefully that'll be enough. Who knows? Next year though, it'll be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment