Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

adult life

Let's begin by saying "Oh my God, I have so much catching up to do on my Google Reader..." it's kinda ridiculous. Actually...it's more than kinda ridiculous, it's more like around 200 posts that I need to read.

(._. )

How do things get like this? Anyway, it's been a few days since I've posted because I've been on the road from New Jersey to Florida, a lot of packing, a lot of craziness...but, I just wanted to leave a quick update on what's been happening, namely being in Panama City Beach and being super close to being in an apartment! Depending on if I can get a security system installed, that will determine when I move in. I'm super excited. That's all I can say about that.

I'll be writing more soon, but I really should go to sleep.

By the way, it's so weird being in a different time zone. I want to be back on eastern standard time...but alas...that's all.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to have you write more ((: you're definitely good reading. hope the new job's workin out well and that you're happy where you are. and if you're not - well, hang in there. i'm sure it gets better! :D love to you. have a wonderful week ahead!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete