Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

breakfast love

7/365: I'm sure I'll eventually start posting pictures that aren't just for the 365er, but for now, I'm just happy to have made it through a week! Mini victories people, many victories come from seeing mini victories.

So, story behind this picture…this morning Mr. B and I met up for a breakfast date (because he owed me a meal) and we went to a local diner. It was a nice way to start the day, I ordered a breakfast combo not realizing just how much food I'd be getting--needless to say, it was far too much and I brought the best part home (untouched) for my younger sister to enjoy: cinnamon raisin french toast. Mr. B and I talked about his trip back to Atlanta, the sad state of music today, our grandparents (since we're childhood friends) among other things…he actually is probably back in Atlanta now.

At the end of the date he took a picture of us on his cellphone and gave me a kiss on the cheek, it was nice. He's a handsome fellow with long, lovely eyelashes and a smile that makes me melt just a little bit--but it's not okay to lust after him, he's a taken man…so I won't.

Remember, I'm not the homewrecking type.

No comments:

Post a Comment