Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The bible is a hot book.

4/365: So, yesterday I gave a brief synopsis of what my day entailed.

Yesterday started off with a date with an ex-flame, Mack. Probably one of my favorite formers because he's an all around sweet guy who I can discuss my current dating life with to get input from a guy who won't judge me too harshly.

We went out to get Chinese food and then he brought me home to pick up money from my parents to get gift cards from one of my favorite restaurants...then he went through the lovely process of driving me over there and then we went inside and had drinks and dessert, all on his dime, before I had to go over to church to run media. It was a blast.

So after working at church for 4 hours, I was ready to relax, but then I got a text from a family friend, Mr. B. Now, Mr. B is someone that I had a crush on at one point, but it's one of those pointless crushes because he has a girlfriend and I'm not the homewrecking type. That being said, he owed me a date and a still owes me a meal which I'll be cashing in on Monday or Tuesday morning.

So last night we went to the movies for the 9:35 pm showing of The Sitter which was incredibly inappropriate and therefore hilarious...however, the movie didn't start (as in PREVIEWS) until about 10:30 pm. Yes. We all sat in the movie theatre for almost an hour waiting for the movie to start and they had the COLOSSAL nerve to play the previews still. (._.)

However, because of our patience, we all scored free passes to see a movie and it's good until Sept. 2012, so I'll be cashing in on this soon enough. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment