Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, December 25, 2011

hair care christmas

5/365: Merry Christmas, again! What a day it's been. Lots of fun with the family as I got to meet my new cousin, as pictured, and play games and be all sorts of happy with them. I gave my parents, grandparents, and sister the cards that I wrote out thanks to my brokeness and it went over very well, though my parents were sure to give me a bit of a talking to about how I need to take better care of my finances.

In other news, Santa clearly wants me to take better care of my hair. I was given a Huetiful Steamer as well as a deep conditioning products and a new flat iron. After looking it up, I might just stick with the ones that I have, the reviews aren't exactly stellar, but I'll check with my hair dresser and I'll see how it works on my own hair. Anyway, I'm super excited about the steamer, it's something that I wanted over the summer and I had pretty much forgotten about it because I'd been doing bootleg steaming, but now I can get legit. I'm actually super excited.

Hope your Christmas was fantastic and that you got to spend it with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment