Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, December 29, 2011

the curly girl

I feel like if I wanted to rename my blog at some point, I'd want it to be that: "the curly girl"--but I'm sure that's taken or something…so I'd have to rename it something like…"the curly g"…where g could mean girl or gangsta (you know it had to come) or some other noun that starts with g that I can't think of for whatever reason. Or maybe I should be the curly ashley or the curly…idk…but I have a fro and she's been kept straight for the past few weeks and I was dying on the inside to let her back out. So I did.

Dear Santa,

Thanks for the Huetiful, you really did me a solid. I'll totally be using it at least once a week to maintain my curly happiness…unless I get a job…then I might not use it once a week since I'd need my hair straight…so it'd probably be once a month. BUT IT'LL GET USED…YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT.

Sincerely,
A Happy, Curly, Girl Named Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment