Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

mattress loving

This morning while at work, I happened to see a commercial for matresses bought at Sleepy's. As I was listening to the song, it started to bring up memories and I walked over to the TV trying desperately to remember what song was being covered. After 20 minutes of puzzling and a fruitless search on Google for "I love you more lyrics"--completely and totally pointless, roffle--I found other commercials by Sleepy's which eventually lead me to the commercial where as soon as I saw the title of the song, realized who it was by originally: The Beatles.

For your viewing pleasure:



**BONUS**: The commercial that lead me to their Youtube channel is a classic and I'm completely UNsurprised that this is what I ended up watching first, bwahahaha. Can we take note of the GREAT musical choices of the people at Sleepy's? My kinda job...but onto the commercial:

1 comment:

  1. Sleepys is a fantastic mattress retailer, and it shows. There are a lot of reasons that they are, and they all come back to the fact that Sleepys is a great company doing its best to serve its customers.

    Sleepys Warranty

    ReplyDelete