Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, January 5, 2012

avoiding the obvious





16/365: These are some cute puppies.

So. Freaking. Cute.
And I know that normally I have some story about stuff that goes with my pictures, but today, it's really about the puppies...why? BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER CUTE...and I want a puppy.

  • ...and I'd like to forget the fact that my car didn't want to brake on some ice and that I slid up a curb.
  • ...and I'd like to forget the fact that I found out this cute guy at my job is 34...which is kinda creepy because of the flirty...like...blegh. He's 12 years older than me...closer to my mom's age than mine and I'm not ready to think about......BLEGH.
  • ...and I'd like to forget that I'm still just a production assistant.
  • ...and I'd like to forget that...nope...everything else is okay.


So...look at those puppies.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment