Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, January 9, 2012

change is a'coming





20/365: Life comes at you fast.

And now I'm preparing to pack up everything that I own to move from my home with my grandparents in NJ to get an apartment in a city in Florida because I just landed my first reporting gig. Yes. Me. On TV. Being...*eyebrow raise*...serious.

I know. It's hard to imagine...but go with me on this.

Anyway, I'm turning in my two weeks notice on Wednesday and then it's all up from there.

To celebrate my new job, my grandparents and I went to the Sixers game against the Indiana Pacers. It was so much fun, we ate at the Capital Grille, I had filet mignon and garlic roasted mashed potatoes (so yummy) and then we watched them kick some tail.

The apprehension about what this job means for me didn't come until about 15 mins ago when I stopped to think about the fact that I'm packing up everything and leaving in less than a month. In less than a month...everything...everything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment