Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

fists of fury





21/365: Today has been ridiculously hectic, but thankfully it slowed down significantly around 3:30 when The Producer asked me if I'd be available to pick him up from the airport since he was coming in from North Carolina and I had already stated that we needed to get together to celebrate my new job. His flight was scheduled to come in at 5 pm and I was more than pleased to be there to welcome him without any plans on how we would spend the rest of our time together.

As luck would have it, he's handy with his cellphone and after putting in some random information we were off to get some yummy pho and enjoy one another's company. After a couple hours together, we (meaning I) decided we should get dessert and we went to Max Brenner and that is how this picture came to be. I'm not even completely sure what it was called (because we got the sharing fondue platter which was way too much, but do I care? No. Not one bit.) but it was the best part of the entire dessert.

So. Freaking. Good.

Strawberries, ice cream, a waffle, blue berries, powdered sugar? Ugh. Heavenly.

It was just a great night out...we stayed until around 9 because I have work in the am and Lord knows I need whatever sleep I can get, especially since tomorrow might end up being a late night too with the company party--did someone say open bar?

Oh. I'm in there.

In more serious news about the whole man situation, I'm kinda at a loss for what's about to happen. In 3 weeks, I'll be in another state and well...that's just how life goes sometimes. The Producer and I might go away this weekend...we'll see what if things work out, but if they do it's sure to be a great time.

I won't address the fact that I got all emotional because of a song and almost cried in the car though. Nope. We won't go into details about that...until tomorrow. Or something, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment