Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, January 12, 2012

catch up

So what's really good? Well...everything...for now at least, I'll know just how good everything is in the next couple days...but I'll save that for an all text post. Onto the pictures for today and yesterday since I failed to do any writing.


22/365: Yes...that is what you think it is (ie. urine) because with every great opportunity there are random things you have to do and when you're starting to work in a small area, the likelihood of you having to do pre-employment drug screening is kinda...likely. 

My older sister balked at the whole idea, "if the people up here had to do drug testing...man we wouldn't have any anchors or reporters." Well..at least I know what's happening up in NYC.

So that's what my life is right now, waiting for the results from this and waiting for my driving record to be scanned to see if I qualify for the job that I was offered. To my knowledge I should be fine...but if I were to not get this job? I'd....I don't know what I would do.

And can I say that my urine looks healthy...to me...like as far as umm...color? Nevermind. I don't know why I'm even discussing this...lol.


23/365: This was the rose from my Christmas gift from The Producer...I decided I wanted to dry it out so I could keep it long past when things ended with him. 

I know, I know, I'm a terrible person.

But realistically, things weren't going to work out no matter how much of an amazing guy he was...and why is that? Because sexual attraction matters...and I have none with him. No matter how much I may want to think about what a great guy he is and how he's got so much going for him, I know me...and I know that I don't really like him...I like how he makes me feel. 

And that's just not enough.

5 comments:

  1. how'd you manage a picture? (of your pee, i mean) was everyone else kinda thinking you were off your rocker? lol. i'm learning that a lotta places here are getting in to the whole "medical screening" trend, too. not for drugs, probably but just for chronic diseases. whatever the case is, i'm not taking my chances. sigh, byebye happy chemicals. mehhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol--so when I got to the center, I had my camera with me (I've gotten into the habit of bringing it everywhere...EVERYWHERE) and after I did my thang in the bathroom I just...I told the lady administering the test that I was doing a 365 and I just asked if I could take the pic. She was like, "Oh yeah, of course!" and then she wanted to know if I wanted the other paper on top (which had like darker signatures and stuff, lol) and I was just like, no...that's okay...thanks though, lmao.

    Yeah, I was trying to remember the last time I was in a happy place definitively and I couldn't remember so I'm a little worried, but my friends are like, no it should be out of your system. WHO KNOWS?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i was just gonna say, that's really yellow! lol. reminds me of pineapple juice and, ARE WE GROSS FOR TALKIN BOUT PEE COLOURING?? lol. i wish mine could be pretty pink with sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOLOLOL...if my pee was pink with sparkles...I don't know how I'd feel. I did some color editing so my pee isn't that yellow.

    ( ._.)

    But yeah...lol, when I was messing with the saturation I started playing with the hue and then hit colorize and I made it purple...and blue...and green...and yeah...I'm easily entertained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry. i am, too. same boat. HIGH FIVE! :D lols.

      Delete