Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, January 1, 2012

it's here, it's here

It's officially 2012! How awesome is that, eh? I'm quite excited about it. 2011 was a lot of fun, full of many changes and a lot of progress, but I have a strong feeling that 2012 will have even better things in store for me thanks to a great change in perspective.

I hope you had a great New Year's celebration, although mine did not go as I imagined it would, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I came into 2012 giggling with my older sister as we sat in a church anxiously looking at our cellphones because the time was so close--I know, I know, we should have been paying attention--but it was only 1 minute that we were in cahoots.

I brought in 2012 with 2 church services, a yummy late night dinner at David's Mai Lah Wah with great company, and a conversation with my step mother and sister that lasted until almost 6 am. Plenty of laughs, a few drinks, and an amazing time--that's how my NYE went down and while I know plenty of people who had more…eventful celebrations, my night ended up being really meaningful as I toasted to a great year with people that I love.

Hope your night was amazing as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment