Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, January 1, 2012

"sick of this"


12/365: It's a new day, it's a new month, it's a new YEAR! Whooo, I didn't really fully express my joy in my other post, so let me tell you that yesterday and today was one big *insert maniacal scream of happiness* for me. After last night's watch-night service at Kingdom Church, I'm really set to have the best year I could possibly have, something about being there really filled me up.

This morning, my sisters and I attended the service again for part two of the series, "I'm Sick of This" which is the idea of being sick of your current situation but knowing that in order to get better, you have to see the doctor. I'm not gonna sit here and preach to you, but know that it was a powerful message, definitely what I needed to kick off my year in the right mindset.

Another great way to kick off the year? Great music. If you're into gospel music you've heard of Tye Tribbett and if you haven't well--get into it. Amazing, awesome, anointed performer and so much fun to watch. He was a guest at the services today and he sang a couple of my favorite songs, so there was plenty of fun to be had.

All in all, great service, great music, and a great way to step into 2012--with a renewed mind and a desire to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment