Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, January 6, 2012

"where cynicism meets pragmatism."


17/365: There were so many pictures I could use for today's 365er...but in the end this one won out because of the circumstances. 

Today has been amazing, I don't know if it's because it's Friday or if it's because I had a burrito for breakfast with cran-grape juice rather than my mint hot chocolate and sugar raised donut, but overall it was just an amazingly great day full of insightful conversations with The Producer...that's what I'll call him...I mean, that's what he is, lol.

Anyway, after a great day at work where I got to meet some of the cheering squad from the Sixers (by the way, whoohoo for our victory today, I'm a Philadelphia girl through and through when it comes down to the sports) and take some great pictures of the sun rising over Center City, he and I made plans to grab a lunch and met at this quaint little place called Euphoria where we got these pressed sandwiches and some tea (Arizona iced for me and normal, hot tea for him, lol) before settling down in on the couches and having what would turn into a 6 hour conversation where we discussed everything from his movies and my career ambitions to my doubts about love and our interesting family backgrounds to the most important part of the conversation: what a producer actually does in a movie.

It would suffice to say that we had a great time and the conversation was a great way to really see deeper into what he is about and of course that presents opportunities for us to bump heads--which we did...and since we're still in the cutesy frame of our...thing (?) we just bounced off and made it into jokes and sarcasm which has made our time together been quite entertaining. All that being said, I'm happy with what's going on with that situation, we don't see eye-to-eye on everything, but we see enough to have a good time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment