Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday, January 14, 2012

mass confusion

I. Move. This. Week. As in, I need to have all my stuff packed to drive from NJ to NC and then to FL before Saturday when I dip out in the morning. On a sidenote: I still don't know if I technically have this job because I still haven't heard back about the drug test and about my letter of agreement. Oh. Great. I believe that I'm good to go. I'm only...slightly freaking out because I don't really know how these things work and it's not like I go to a happier place on a regular basis (omg that sounds terrible to me as I type it out...you can tell I don't do this often!) and if I were to not get this job...because of this...I'd be mad as all hell...but you win some, you lose some...this would be a major loss though. Make no mistake. 


24/365: This is The Producer. We had our last date...up here at least yesterday. We spent all night at Barnes and Nobles--y'all might think it's corny, however, I had a great time. We had a long talk...and I had spinach and artichoke quiche--I'm sorry, I love food...it's amazing. 

I decided to come clean yesterday about how I felt emotionally, ie. the lack of *ahem* sexual chemistry between the two of us...and wouldn't you know that by the end of the night I wanted to jump his bones. 

Yeah. Didn't make sense to me either.

BUT, regardless, I didn't. We had a long talk about my past and we just spent a lot of time learning about each other. Or rather, he learned a lot about me in a very short time. So much so that he said that he's going to base a movie character off me and when I asked who he'd have play me he said Zoe Kravitz...I consider that a definite compliment.

Funny moment: After telling him about my kinda sorta jacked up past, he said, "Don't take this the wrong way...I don't mean to come off as callous...but I really wish I had recorded that on camera because I'm going to base a movie on a character about you." I felt like that was the ultimate compliment, lol.


25/365: Okay...finally back on track. So yesterday I went shopping with my grandmother for clothes and today I went shopping for make up. LET ME TELL YOU--had I known before what I know now...my professional wardrobe would be massive. 

Can I just brag for a second? (Who gon' stop me huh?) I got 1 dress by Tahiri, 3 by Calvin Klein, a suit from Calvin Klein and another one from Nine West AND a top from Nine West. How much should it have been? $1,044. 

How much did we spend? $278.

TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY EIGHT. This. Is. Major. And everything is freaking beautiful. EVERYTHING.



No comments:

Post a Comment